1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First pic with Coolpix S4

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Steve S, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Still very much into the learning curve, but I think it's a neat cam so far.
    original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi steve-

how's the high iso performance and the shutter lag? any chance of seeing full sized files?

thanks,

ricky

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Hi Ricky, I haven't tried the high iso, in fact, the few shots I took with it, I locked it in @iso 50. I can only imagine it's pretty awful. The shutter lag is typical of most p&s cameras, although it didn't seem too bad. I did seem to be ready to shoot the next shot pretty quickly.
    If you're interested in seeing 3 Full Size, totally unedited, forced ISO 50 shots I took in the camera store, go here & look at the first 3, and note the Very Slow shutter speeds: http://www.pbase.com/sshyone/inbox

4. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi jeff-

they look pretty clean, thanks for sharing them. i'll check it out at my local camera store.

thanks again,

ricky

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.