First pic with the 28-70mm..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yahtzee, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Im liking this lens alot....feeling the same type of quality as the 70-200VR 2.8....just has that pop...hope you agree....

[​IMG]

2. Yes I do agree!

Good lenses have that pop. No better term to describe them. Cheap lenses usually give dull and lifeless results.

Congrats!

3. Laryl

Laryl

May 30, 2005
    Yuma, AZ
    nice one.. was that taken at the 28 or 70mm end or somewhere between? (not that it matters I'm sure). Have a fun weekend with the new lens!

4. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Nice shot....

Focal Length = 42mm
    Exposure Time = 1/800"
    F Number = F3.5

I use Opanda, which will show the EXIF Data...

5. Ken-L beat me to it.....but yes, 42mm.....BTW, i own www.daryl.com ..cool to see a "one-letter-off" variation of my name (or yours, lol)

6. Laryl

Laryl

May 30, 2005
    Yuma, AZ
    LOL daryl.. I get called daryl all the time.. that and larry. while in highschool I was waiting to be drafted LOL

.. you should be out shooting with that new lens, not here on forums.. go! hehe

7. on my way now.....yeah, the Larry and his other brother jokes never end...funny thing is, every person that cracks that joke thinks they are the first ones to have ever said it.......

8. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    The 28-70 f/2.8 is the only lens I sold and later regret selling. It's a fine peice alright.

Why, why, why !

You'll love it.

9. 28-70

I bought mine used, I barely ever take it off. I love the idea of primes but the world never seems to slow down enough for me to use a prime. I will never sell my 28-70. CS Dayan

10. Re: 28-70

Same here.