First pic with the 28-70mm..

Im liking this lens alot....feeling the same type of quality as the 70-200VR 2.8....just has that pop...hope you agree....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R

Removed User 2

Yes I do agree!

Good lenses have that pop. No better term to describe them. Cheap lenses usually give dull and lifeless results.

Congrats!

nice one.. was that taken at the 28 or 70mm end or somewhere between? (not that it matters I'm sure). Have a fun weekend with the new lens!

K

Ken-L

Nice shot....

Focal Length = 42mm
Exposure Time = 1/800"
F Number = F3.5

I use Opanda, which will show the EXIF Data...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Laryl said:
nice one.. was that taken at the 28 or 70mm end or somewhere between? (not that it matters I'm sure). Have a fun weekend with the new lens!
Ken-L beat me to it.....but yes, 42mm.....BTW, i own www.daryl.com ..cool to see a "one-letter-off" variation of my name (or yours, lol)

LOL daryl.. I get called daryl all the time.. that and larry. while in highschool I was waiting to be drafted LOL

.. you should be out shooting with that new lens, not here on forums.. go! hehe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Laryl said:
LOL daryl.. I get called daryl all the time.. that and larry. while in highschool I was waiting to be drafted LOL

.. you should be out shooting with that new lens, not here on forums.. go! hehe
on my way now.....yeah, the Larry and his other brother jokes never end...funny thing is, every person that cracks that joke thinks they are the first ones to have ever said it.......

The 28-70 f/2.8 is the only lens I sold and later regret selling. It's a fine peice alright.

Why, why, why !

You'll love it.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom