First pictures of the Panasonic GX1!

Ugh! I just switched from m43 to Fuji. I'm not unhappy at all, but more high end body choices with new sensors sure makes m43 more attractive...

Not as pretty as the ep5, but it seems to have every feature known to man... including a big grip.

But didn't you complain about the E-P5 grip Frank? :wink:

This has every feature you've been asking for and the IBIS to boot! I think this camera will be the Panasonic showcase camera like the OM-D was for Olympus.

The rear controls look like the GX1. To AF sensor location first requires a tap of a button to make the 4 buttons shift the sensor location. I really like that the OM-D has full time, dedicated AF sensor control buttons. I'm also not sure if the GX-7 has two control wheels. There is one on the back, and it looks like the collar around the shutter may be another (it's knurled on the top edge). Not to mention that we don't know what sensor is being used.

thats a good looking camera, and the in camera stabilization and tilting EVF seem like great features. Fortunately I am still very much in love with my little NEX-7 - at base ISO the resolution :Love:

At this point, all these cameras are very good. It really just comes down to your specific needs.

The pic is gone from the 43rumors site, but I found another here.

I like how the camera looks, but wonder how much the viewfinder extends beyond the back of the camera? It looks like it might stick out enough that it could catch on stuff.

And whatever happened to the GX2, GX3, GX4, GX5 and GX6? (Well, we know that the Japanese hate the number 4; i.e., it's synonymous with the Japanese word for death.)

Latest threads

Top Bottom