1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First Portraits of a Loved Baby

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
  2. Beautiful pictures, Terri. You are hereby awarded the title "Professional grandchild photographer"! :smile:

3. Handsome little fellow. New grandson Terri?

4. Well, I'll accept the title. I think the grandkids are the best thing to photograph. Good thing I am getting more so they don't get sick of me taking their photos.

5. Yep, the first child of my second daughter.

6. How wonderful, Terri! Isn't he a handsome little chap. C-section babies are so unsquished :) . How many grandkids does that make? Four? I'm gonna call my kids and tell them we need to catch up.

7. Actually, he is number 5. Number 6 will be born in February. Your kids better get VERY busy. I'm afraid that I will get all my grandkids at once and I won't be able to enjoy each one separately. So, I try to make the best of the chaos. It sure is fun!!

8. You and your husband are truly blessed, Terri. And you do such a good job at grandparenting. You're my role model.

9. Lovely portrait and lovely grand son............Another one in February?
    You are lucky to have all these grand children close by.

10. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    super precious!

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Ooooh, he's just so pretty! I've waited for this set of photos and they are worth every second!

12. What a darling child Terri. You are blest with another package from heaven.

13. I can't decide whether I like #2 or #3 the best. Not a problem. The winner is the baby.

Terri, I couldn't be happier for you and your family.

14. It's easy to be a grandparent. You just love them and play with them. It also helps to give them goodies and buy them toys.:biggrin:

I am so blessed. It is a joyful thing to love these little ones.

Thanks, Linda.

Thank you, Leigh. It does take a lot of waiting to get these beautiful little ones, doesn't it. Wish it didn't go so fast once they get here.

15. Thanks, Gordon. You would know since you have so many of your own.

Mike,
    I liked those same two photos and framed them both for my house.

16. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Congratulations Terri! Beautiful Grandchild - I LOVE the one with the little brown hat. Babies heads are just made for cute little hats :) 

17. Aw....he's gorgeous! Terri, you are in for so much fun over the next few years with all the grandchildren arriving in the family! Blessings, each and every one of them.....

18. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    :Love:Congratulations, Terri! A beautiful baby boy. Welcome to the world Jade :wink:

19. I know.... I think he has a lot more hats at home to try out. Thanks, Leah

Yes they are...I adore them all. Thanks, Connie.

Thanks, Trish. It is a wonderful thing being a grandma, isn't it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.