First post here ...Snowy Owl on kill

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Vincent T, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Taken two winters ago but still one of my favorite shots. It's always nice to see some snow in the 90 degree heat

[​IMG]

D-200, Bigma
    Thanks for looking, Vince

2. i'll fix the link for you

[​IMG]

3. beautiful shot, by the way

4. No image ?????

5. Mike S

Mike S

Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle, WA USA
    I had to cut n paste your picture link into my browser to see it but Yes. Very nice shot.

6. Thanks for the help and the compliments.
    I need to figure out what I am doing wrong as far as trying to post pics.
    I go to my p base site and find a pic, I right click on it. Which option do I use to put the pic into the post?
    Thanks for any help, Vince

7. You posted a link that started ipbase or something like that. Click on the picture and copy the link above it. I always add /original.jpg to the end so it posts at full size.

8. Sorry I still don't follow. Do I click on the pic in Pbase .
    I'm confused.

9. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    No image here also...

10. cleoent

cleoent

Dec 21, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
  11. cleoent

cleoent

Dec 21, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    ur right. Well i tried. What you have to do is right click in the little | that shows up, copy link location (in firefox that's what it's called) open a new tab and paste.

12. Nice image, Vince. Welcome to the Cafe.

13. When you open your pbase gallery, and see all the thumbnail images, you click on the image thumbnail you want to link to. This opens the image to full size. Copy the URL that's in the address bar. It should be www.pbase.com/greyeagle.com/'a 7 or 8 digit number'.jpg That is the direct URL to your image. Copy that and place the IMG tags around it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.