First post in new forum....

Can't believe that I'm going to get the first one in.... :p

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Reminds me of Harris.... 8)

Regards,

Frank

Flew said:
Can't believe that I'm going to get the first one in.... :p

Reminds me of Harris.... 8)

Regards,

Frank
You got the first post, I'll snag the first reply.

I don't think Harris is that flexible, but I'm sure that expression is an accurate representation................

Whatever you were giving the bird, bring it with you to Merritt.

Joel[/quote]

No Drunk birds allowed at Merritt Island. I think Frank got some Harris wine and tainted the water just a tad.

Great shot Frank

Cheers
Gale

this one would look like Bill, back when he had hair. What did they call that when you had the big part in the middle and the hair rolled up on the sides, Bill?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Backdoctor said:
this one would look like Bill, back when he had hair. What did they call that when you had the big part in the middle and the hair rolled up on the sides, Bill?
That is actually quite close, Harris, not bad. The biggest difference is that my hair was quite brown, and is now grey (what's left) on the way to white, which this place my force on me....

Is to the "big part in the middle rolled up on the sides", the only thing that comes to mind is the Clarabelle look, remember Howdy Doody? That was never my style, or color, however.......

But you did get the "Mad Professor" bit down very well.......

Retief said:
Backdoctor said:
That is actually quite close, Harris, not bad. The biggest difference is that my hair was quite brown, and is now grey (what's left) on the way to white, which this place my force on me....

Is to the "big part in the middle rolled up on the sides", the only thing that comes to mind is the Clarabelle look, remember Howdy Doody? That was never my style, or color, however.......

But you did get the "Mad Professor" bit down very well.......
Angry Professor! Dogs go mad, people get angry. If I'm going to be picked on, at least use proper grammar.

:D

LOL!

Hey Frank...

If that's truly what Harris looks like..I guess I won't need to concern myself about his potentially being smarter than me :)

JF

Re: LOL!

jfenton said:
Hey Frank...

If that's truly what Harris looks like..I guess I won't need to concern myself about his potentially being smarter than me :)

JF
Didnt your momma ever tell you to not judge a book by it's cover.

Now check out frank's avatar, and realize, it is, in fact, a self portrait. Now does that change your opinion of him. It shouldnt. I think very highly of frank, no matter what he looks like.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom