First post sharing off my urban, park and architecture

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Sunesha, May 4, 2007.

1. Sunesha

Sunesha

May 3, 2007
    Malmoe, Sweden
    The photos was taken by my only lens 18-70 mm fitted to a Nikon D80. I really want to own a wideangle lens since most off my time is spended there. This shoots was taken during the week. I would guess this my favorite subjects.

I been photographing for 3 months, first with a Canon Powershoot 3 IS. Now with my lovely D80 that is great tool of creativity.

I really want to have comments concerning composition and exposures. Feel free to tell me want you dont like. Praise make me feel good, critique makes me grow.

[​IMG]
    Long way home.

[​IMG]
    Escape into the light.

[​IMG]
    Building a road.

[​IMG]
    Busy town contrast

[​IMG]
    Springflowers

[​IMG]
    Lost

2. Sunesha

Sunesha

May 3, 2007
    Malmoe, Sweden
    [​IMG]
    Connection

3. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    superb work

4. I enjoyed your series, especially the one with the bicycle - that photo has great lines.

5. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Excellent photos...all of them. However, I think "Escape into the light" is my favorite.

Also, really like the different processing on the flower. Not very typical, but looks great.

6. Sunesha

Sunesha

May 3, 2007
    Malmoe, Sweden
    Thanks all,

I used the processing on the flower mostly because the bokeh was distracting. Also it was fun to use a "cold" tone on subject like a flower.

Cheers,
    Daniel