First roll from my 645.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is from the first roll of film I put through the Mamiya 645e. It's of an old grist mill. The lighting was really harsh, mid day. I made the shot on Fuji Pro 400H rated at ISO 200 to get more saturation. Scanned the negative on an Epson 4870. I had forgotten the latitude and resolution that film can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the jump to MF and you definitely got a keeper on the first roll. Beautiful image. I've shot 400h at box and pushed a stop...have to keep the pull in mind, looks really good.

Yes. About 35miles of Portland, east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

Yes. About 35 miles north of Portland and east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

Yes. About 35 miles north of Portland and east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

I love it, and agree it needs levelling.
But nothing else.
The colours and the light and shade and the waterfall... Perfect. But crooked. :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom