1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First roll from my 645.

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by CRavsten, Aug 1, 2009.

1. original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is from the first roll of film I put through the Mamiya 645e. It's of an old grist mill. The lighting was really harsh, mid day. I made the shot on Fuji Pro 400H rated at ISO 200 to get more saturation. Scanned the negative on an Epson 4870. I had forgotten the latitude and resolution that film can provide.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
  2. Love the colors! Looks like it needs a little leveling.

3. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    WOW! Looks great! :cool: 

4. Congrats on the jump to MF and you definitely got a keeper on the first roll. Beautiful image. I've shot 400h at box and pushed a stop...have to keep the pull in mind, looks really good.

5. it looks really good! is this around portland?

6. Yes. About 35miles of Portland, east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

7. Yes. About 35 miles north of Portland and east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

8. Yes. About 35 miles north of Portland and east of Woodland, WA. On the weekends they do demonstrations and grind wheat. I want to go back in the fall on an overcast day.

Regards,

9. Hovmod

Hovmod

Aug 11, 2008
    Norway
    I love it, and agree it needs levelling.
    But nothing else.
    The colours and the light and shade and the waterfall... Perfect. But crooked. :) 

10. Excellent detail and light. The color of the wood is fantastic.

11. Nice shot!! Great camera!! (645E owner)

Fred

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.