First S5 pic

143470275-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If I took this with my D2xs I am sure her sneakers would be blow and possibly her face. thsi is straight from camera. Iso 200 1/400. I'll post an iso 3200 shot shortly.. It definately has its place but is so slow I don't know if it will ever be my main camera..

Congrats on the new camera. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your S5 shots.

You're off to a great start with it.

So????? Great High ISO and incredible Auto WB in low light yeah?

I'm thinking this is the ultimate point-and-shoot for candids of the kids.

Slow in what way....I guess write speed? Really noticeable?

By the way....I like your angle/perspective in this shot. Very cool!

Stuart it is slow to write. I guess it has its purpose. I will definaetly use it for portraits. My backyard is a ***** to meter. Bright light, shadows..and the S5. really kicked butt. It is not for sports though.

Eric,
I've been counting on you to buy and test this camera. I just new it would be in your capable hands before too long,

I'm eagerly awaitng your testing with this body as a portrait setup with Sam in natural light. Bring on the pics and your observations.

How slow is slow? I pretty commonly fire off bursts of low light photos of Samantha just to get one or two I can work with.

What a cute picture. I love this. It's almost as though the dog is saying..."Com'on...please just scratch my ears".

143470275-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If I took this with my D2xs I am sure her sneakers would be blow and possibly her face. thsi is straight from camera. Iso 200 1/400. I'll post an iso 3200 shot shortly.. It definately has its place but is so slow I don't know if it will ever be my main camera..

Please don't get me wrong, you mean even more blown?

Latest threads

Top Bottom