first shoot in months...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by manzico, Aug 4, 2007.

1. I finally got a chance to go out shooting yesterday. I only got to take a couple of photos before I was thwarted by the weather:

#1:
    original.

#2:
    original.

As always, CC are greatly appreciated.

Dave

2. First one is smashing. Something about the little tree growing amidst adversity.

3. First Shot

I love the first shot.

4. both are very powerful images. The first is awesome. I am glad you got the chance to go out and enjoy as well as coming up with great stuff like these.

5. thomamueller

thomamueller

Jun 23, 2007
    New Jersey
    Nice. You should get more often and share some more with us.

6. Both powerful images! Like the B&W perspective. What do they look like in color?

7. I'm glad you folks liked them. I didn't get much of a chance to shoot, and I won't have a chance this weekend either. Perhaps I'll get one more chance to shoot before school starts again.

It was actually a pretty drab day. The first shot barely has any color even without the B&W conversion. The second shot is an IR shot, and since I do IR with a B+W 093 (87C) filter there is no such thing as a color version of the shot (unless you count the monochrome purplish version of the original RAW). I did take almost the same shot without the IR, here you go:

#3:
    original.

Notice how the IR really cuts through the haze in the background.

Dave

8. Neat! Thanks for showing us.