First shot with 35-70 f/2.8

I think I'm gonna like this lens... :wink:

Wish he would sleep this good at 3am. :rolleyes::tongue:
169176390-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

He's beautiful Brian. Nice image. I have been debating buying the 35-70 as the Beast is unavailable new.

He's beautiful Brian. Nice image. I have been debating buying the 35-70 as the Beast is unavailable new.

Thanks for the kind words. I think he's the most beautiful boy I've seen... :biggrin: but I'm biased.

I have changed my stance on the beast... it's a great lens, no doubt and produces some fine images but I think this lens does quite well for a third of the cost, half the weight and it also has macro (albeit it's manual focus) but the macro feature did it for me. I really think this is Nikon's sleeper lens.:wink:

Man....he is so beautiful! Makes me want another one! Oh......the lens seems nice too.:wink:
Thanks Stu. Go ahead and try for a boy this time... :biggrin:

He's absolutely precious.......
Looks like the lens was perfect for the job!

Thank you Terri. We really are enjoying him more than I could have ever dreamed. He makes me smile everytime I look at him...:Love:

Wow Brian, congratulations! I'm sorry I missed the original thread announcing the birth of your son. He's a great looking baby.

I love the father/son shot you posted last week.

Again, congrats on the new baby and on the new lens.

Regards,

Beautiful image, beautiful baby!! Congratulations!! Oh, and the 3 a.m. sessions won't last too long. My husband and I took turns watching 'Speed Racer' at 4 a.m. while our son smiled, blinked, and burbled at us. Not a hint of sleep in his eyes!! :wink:

Nice pic Brian. i am having the same problem. My 1 month old daughter has got 2 speeds screaming and sleeping. Our nights have been short!

What a wounderful shot. I am definetly considering that lens. We have been truly blessed. My 11 week old is sleeping about 7 - 9 hours at night.

Dan

Beautiful baby, Brian... lovely skin and color :smile: Aren't they so soft? Glad to hear the lens works well... it's on my short list to compliment my 17-55 for a little more reach on the long end... keep us updated on the baby and the lens!

Wow Brian, congratulations! I'm sorry I missed the original thread announcing the birth of your son. He's a great looking baby.

I love the father/son shot you posted last week.

Again, congrats on the new baby and on the new lens.

Regards,

Thanks for the kind words Tom. Always look forward to those great shots of your lovely little lady.:wink:

Call me sometime at 3am...I'm usually up with Hannah...I hear you...

But I love every minute of it, as I'm sure you do...:biggrin:

:biggrin: I was there last night... it's weird how one night he can be fine and sleep most of the night, except for feedings and then nights like last night be up most of the time with no good reason. :rolleyes::smile: but it's a good time and we are trying to focus on the good instead of the lost sleep. He's only going to be this small once. :wink:

Does he like Skyline yet? Congrats! You are blessed!

No skyline yet...:biggrin: Thanks

Beautiful image, beautiful baby!! Congratulations!! Oh, and the 3 a.m. sessions won't last too long. My husband and I took turns watching 'Speed Racer' at 4 a.m. while our son smiled, blinked, and burbled at us. Not a hint of sleep in his eyes!! :wink:

I can definitely relate. TV after 1am leaves much to be desired...:rolleyes:

Nice pic Brian. i am having the same problem. My 1 month old daughter has got 2 speeds screaming and sleeping. Our nights have been short!

I feel for you... really do. Good luck and hang in there. Coffee is your friend... I know I couldn't live without it right now.

Nice shot.

I just picked up that lens and it's just terrific.

Thanks Jim. I've been very pleased with the lens so far and confident it's going to be a keeper.

What a wounderful shot. I am definetly considering that lens. We have been truly blessed. My 11 week old is sleeping about 7 - 9 hours at night.

Dan

Wow Dan, you are very fortunate! Thanks for the comments on the photo.

Beautiful baby, Brian... lovely skin and color :smile: Aren't they so soft? Glad to hear the lens works well... it's on my short list to compliment my 17-55 for a little more reach on the long end... keep us updated on the baby and the lens!

You're right, he is so soft. I know there is going to be a day when having my face close to his skin isn't going to be cool so I'm enjoying it now... :biggrin:

N

Nuteshack

wonderful photo, Brian ...i love the lip action on this one...;-))...can't say i can relate to the 3 am stuff. my wife handled all that, after all, she had the milk ..lol
excellent use of that lens ....;-))
;-))

Latest threads

Top Bottom