First shot with the beast

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Aug 21, 2005.

1. I'm so glad I listened to everyone here regarding this lens. It is so sharp and the colors are great! These two are right out of the camera with no sharpening!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

mitch

2. They certainly are sharp with nice colors. Well done and glad you like your new lens. Cute kids too.

3. Don't post this shots haha. I am deciding if i would buy this lens the 28-70mm F/2.8 (if i am right that is called the beast)

Nice colors and nice sharpness. You must be a happy owner.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

4. Yes, this is the beast you are referring to. Truly an impressive lens. But you own the object of my present desire, the D2X!

mitch

5. But the sad thing is that after every fufillment of a desire is another desire. Because today i want a 28-70mm F/2.8 then i want a 300mm F/2.8 and a 14mm F/2.8 or 12-24mm F/4 Tokina and i need a extender. So will it ever stop my desires of more glass. If i could choose to go to World Disney for a week or go and test all lenses from Bjørn Rørslett (nfoto) then i will skip World Disney for sure. Not that i need to own all these lenses but just to look how they work and the results they give so i have knowledge for my next purchase of a lens.

But i must be happy what i can use and the rest is just nice desires.

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Very nice looking kids

Great colors & clarity too. Love that 2nd shot!