First shot with the beast

I'm so glad I listened to everyone here regarding this lens. It is so sharp and the colors are great! These two are right out of the camera with no sharpening!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mitch

Don't post this shots haha. I am deciding if i would buy this lens the 28-70mm F/2.8 (if i am right that is called the beast)

Nice colors and nice sharpness. You must be a happy owner.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Yes, this is the beast you are referring to. Truly an impressive lens. But you own the object of my present desire, the D2X!

mitch

vincebeus said:
Don't post this shots haha. I am deciding if i would buy this lens the 28-70mm F/2.8 (if i am right that is called the beast)

Nice colors and nice sharpness. You must be a happy owner.

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Mitchell said:
Yes, this is the beast you are referring to. Truly an impressive lens. But you own the object of my present desire, the D2X!

mitch
But the sad thing is that after every fufillment of a desire is another desire. Because today i want a 28-70mm F/2.8 then i want a 300mm F/2.8 and a 14mm F/2.8 or 12-24mm F/4 Tokina and i need a extender. So will it ever stop my desires of more glass. If i could choose to go to World Disney for a week or go and test all lenses from Bjørn Rørslett (nfoto) then i will skip World Disney for sure. Not that i need to own all these lenses but just to look how they work and the results they give so i have knowledge for my next purchase of a lens.

But i must be happy what i can use and the rest is just nice desires.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom