First shots with the Nikon 1 V3 and the Nikon 1 70-300mm lens

It was almost sundown when the lens arrived so I jumped in the car to find some subjects that still had some light on them. All shots from my car handheld. I like how this combination feels and operates. Tomorrow I am going to Wheeler Dam on the TN River to shoot some flying birds and will post the photos.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sheesh, the first danged photo is of a ..... cat ...... ;)

How do you like the handling compared to something like the "regular" 70-300 with the FT-1 adapter? C'mon, you have had the darned thing for a while now, where is the full review? :):)

Sheesh, the first danged photo is of a ..... cat ...... ;)

How do you like the handling compared to something like the "regular" 70-300 with the FT-1 adapter? C'mon, you have had the darned thing for a while now, where is the full review? :):)
I have used it with the F mount 70-300mm. Both handle well but the Nikon 1 70-300 feels better. With the FT-1 you only have the center focus spot. You have use of all of the focus spots with the Nikon 1 70-300mm so the AF is amazing.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom