First smile captured

Its taken me a bit, but I finally captured one of James' wonderful smiles. :smile: Like his sister, they just light up his face and his eyes. Today was also the first time I found a trigger for getting him to laugh. What a fantastic morning we had! :smile:

100053960.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

great shot Gretchen, he's a cute one w/ a great smile!

Koochy-koochy-koo! Great shot Gretchen! :biggrin:

Thank you Chris and Rich! :smile: Usually he offers smiles while he's lying on my lap.........I've been so looking forward to finally capturing one "on film." :wink:

BTW, if you're wondering about the fluff in the lower corners, this may explain:

100070563.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:tongue: :biggrin:

What a cutie pie! Love the grin!

Thank you Sonya! :smile: BTW, this was my first shot in quite some time that didn't get any eye pop. :eek: I just love your tutorial. :smile:

That's a treasure for sure!!

Thank you Terri. We are so blessed to have him, he's a lot of fun! :smile:

YES !!!
great capture of the smile

the second image... priceless

Hahahah, thanks Greg! (He's finally asleep, thank you!)

Those smiles just melt your heart, don't they? He's adorable. I keep thinking about those poor puppies in a few more months...look out ears and tails! Our 8 month old got a hold of a little poodle yesterday, and she would not come near him again...lol!

I like both of those, Gretchen. They both made me smile, too!

Heheheh, thanks David!!! :biggrin:

Cute boy, nice smile and wonderful image to showcase them both. Way to go Gretchen.

Thank you Gordon! I chose B&W conversion to try to downplay that silly warning sticker in the car seat. It would have been WAY too obvious a clone job (not having enough other material to work from), so I thought this the best way to handle it. :smile:

Real smiles and "gas attacks" sometimes present the same!:biggrin:

Yes, true! However, these are now real (he's 3mos old).....his whole face lights up, and they're "repeatable" and able to be elicited...........just never when I have a camera in hand. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Latest threads

Top Bottom