first submissions (a pair from las vegas)

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by fks, May 4, 2005.

1. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    i had my tripod with me on the trip, but didn't feel like bringing it around that night. i put my camera on a ledge and just rotated it around. the drawback is that i didn't get the tower completely in the frame.

nikon d2h, nikon 17-35mm f/2.8 AF-S, 1/1.6s f/5.6 at 17mm. photos were stitched together using ptassembler running panorama tools.

original.
    original.

2. fks,

Great stuff.

Those are very meaningful to me. Engagement on gondola :)

3. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Love the color on the first two!

4. Beautiful detail!!! :D :D :D :D

5. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hi jay-

i saw a couple inside the venitian on their way to their wedding. none on the gondolas though.

hi greg-

the colors on the d2h are nicely saturated. i used to do a touch of desaturation, but i've gotten used to the look and stopped desaturating.

hi photodawg-

pans are a great way of getting lots of resolution. i did several using a d1 to great effect.

ricky