first sunrise

PIX_4176.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Screech Owl owlet. D200 with 300 f/4 afs & 1.4EII tc.

Wonderful shot (I wish I could get one like that)!

May I suggest cropping off the top 1/3 of the image to help reduce the size of the "black blob" above the point of interest. Have the birds line-of-sight go to top LHS corner. Just my $0.02...

You're rocking these owl shots. Very artistic and cool.

Thank you, Hunter. I am discovering that this photo stuff is much more fun with a photogenic subject that poses itself in dramatic lighting!

That is a very fine shot.

Well done

Thank you, Gary. I love your ongoing eagle series.

Alright Keiren! I"m about ready to come up to where ever you live just so I can see an owl! Incredible shot! Love it!

Thanks, Diane, but "coming up" to where I live will send you in the wrong direction. We're (the owl & me) in Miami.

Superb shot! That's the kind of shot I expect to see in those fancy wildlife calendars!

Thanks, Frank.

Absolutely awesome.:smile:

Thanks, Jimmy!

Excellent!

Thank you Nancy.

Wonderful shot (I wish I could get one like that)!

May I suggest cropping off the top 1/3 of the image to help reduce the size of the "black blob" above the point of interest. Have the birds line-of-sight go to top LHS corner. Just my $0.02...

Thanks for the suggestion. The picture had already suffered a pretty sizeable crop and I missed getting the Nth degree of sharpness (used a tc plus missed the focus a little), so I didn't think it'd survive any more aggressive cropping. I understand what you have in mind though.

Wow! Superb shot!! Perfect light and clarity.

Best,

Jose

Thank you very much, Jose.

PIX_4709.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom