First Swim Meet of the Season

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by mike mac, Jun 25, 2005.

1. OK the Barclay Barracudas had there first meet it was very competitive but ending up losing by a narrow margin. Here are a few samples, all taken with the D2H and the 70-200VR
    Breatstroke
    original.
    Butterfly
    original.
    Freestyle
    original.
    Breaststroke
    original.
    Butterfly
    [ATTACH=full]11083[/ATTACH]
    Freestyle
    [ATTACH=full]11084[/ATTACH]

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Nice series Mike,second one is my favorite

Glad the season has started,I expect a lot more this coming months!!

3. I love that lens for photographing swimming, it covers just the right distance. Well done images Mike.

4. Hans Thanks these we under terrible condtions hopefully I will get some nice ones from the next meet

5. Thanks Gordon yes it is just about perfect might try it with the 1.4 on it for a bit the next time to see about gettign so closeups

6. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Very nice photos Mike, under some obviously bad lighting situations. I always struggle with lighting like that. As always I'm impressed :D

7. Wonderfully done Mike!! :D :D :D