First test post

Just joined the forum. Just doing a test post to see how things work. First pic is two friendly gulls enjoying the sunrise on Amelia Island, FL.
Image 3 - sunset birds.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice. I love animals/people in my landscapes (and landscapes around my animals/people).
Welcome.
Schrodinger's cat was definitely appropriate for the days of film. Digital has eliminated the paradox, more or less. :D

Still trying to figure out how this forum is set-up. For example, if I wanted to post a picture with a poem (aka haiku or similar) where would it go?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

OK - thanks - i guess I was thinking like can you have one place where you post all of your photos of different categories. I do have a bunch on my twitter account, but I don't know if you are allowed to link twitter pics?

can you have one place where you post all of your photos of different categories
That's a different question, at least if I understand you correctly. The posting area of the forums isn't intended to be a repository for storing your images; it's a place to discuss images generally no more than several at a time.

I seem to remember that there is an area where you can add your images to a repository but that only you will be able to view them there. However, I couldn't find it in the brief amount of time I looked for it, so I might not be remembering accurately.

That's a different question, at least if I understand you correctly. The posting area of the forums isn't intended to be a repository for storing your images; it's a place to discuss images generally no more than several at a time.

I seem to remember that there is an area where you can add your images to a repository but that only you will be able to view them there. However, I couldn't find it in the brief amount of time I looked for it, so I might not be remembering accurately.
Yep - I kind of thought this forum wasn't intended as a repository! Now I guess I will have to create my own website. That will be my next project!!!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom