First try at birdies

This afternoon, I spent a few hours in Baie-du-Fèvre, a small town across the Saint-Laurence river from Trois-Rivières. This is a very popular spot for watching migratory birds like geese and ducks.

Unfortunately, most of them are gone up north at this time of year. I still managed to get a few keepers with my D2H, my new 70-200 VR and a 1.4 Kenko Pro TC. Here's a few for you to enjoy.

_D2H5454.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_D2H5555.jpg

_D2H5682.jpg

_D2H5684.jpg

_D2H5688.jpg

C&C welcomed and appreciated.

Beautiful birds and you caught them in flight with no blurring! Good work. They are a bit over sharpened. The bright white line surrounding the geese against the sky is an indication of oversharpening.

I wish I could get my shots with the wings stopped though!

Rich

ut ohhhhhhh
LL here he comes:>)))))
Another birdie shooter:>)))))

VEry nice shots.

Yep a tad over sharp.

Beautiful birds and you caught them in flight with no blurring! Good work. They are a bit over sharpened. The bright white line surrounding the geese against the sky is an indication of oversharpening.

I wish I could get my shots with the wings stopped though!

Rich
Those big birds don't flap their wings too fast so it wasn't too hard to stop the movement.

Thanks for the comments guys. I will work on my sharpening skills this week-end and I'll repost them.

ut ohhhhhhh
LL here he comes:>)))))
Another birdie shooter:>)))))
I will not listen to Gale... I will not listen to Gale... I will not listen to Gale... I will not listen to Gale... I will not listen to Gale... I will not listen to Gale... I will.........
VEry nice shots.

Yep a tad over sharp.
Thanks. I'll work on it !

Latest threads

Top Bottom