First Try at Picture Posting

I've been reading and checking everyone's photos out for the last few months and finally decided to try and post a pic.

We had a family reunion this weekend and I took this with my D300/17-55 in the hotel. Our miracle baby who was born premature last year is my youngest brothers daughter. Hope this works....

I think this is a lil better with some help from Leah

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Greg. I finally got a Flikr account so more will come as I get more pics that are worthy of posting.

Hey Ed - post more! She is beautiful! Maybe crop in a little tighter so we can see more of her! Very cute!

It is a beautiful shot of a beautiful baby, but I agree that I want to see her closer so I can examine her pudge!

PS- Love the Mohawk!

One more for me to try

Ok, the first one was the youngest in the family. Now we have the oldest living brother out of 13 (Robert Johnson), the youngest brother of my grandfather.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I will work on getting closer when I snap more of my own daughter in the next few weeks. I think the meds were responsible for the Mohawk. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom