1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

First Wedding D700 + 24-85mm F/2.8-4.0

Discussion in 'People' started by vladik1980, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Here are some of the shots that I liked from this wedding. I was not the primary photographer, so there is nothing extraordinary. I was trying to stay out of the way.

Comments are welcome :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. some very good shots
    others need post-processing to reach their full potential

i think that you did well

can i ask....
    what is that TINY cake in IMAGE #1?

3. Thanks a lot Greg!

The tiny cake in the first picture is just some desert that companied the Champagne in the morning, before us Groom's Men were on our way for the photo shoot. If you were asking whom it is made by, then its Schubert Bakery in San Francisco.

You have a very nice collection of lenses!!! :) 

4. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    RAWR :Love:

5. I like the one of the 'sulky boy' it will tell a story for years to come . One thing I notice is that there is a lot of space above the people in a few of the shots with feet cut off here and there , number two for example . Just thought I would mention it ...

6. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Very nice series..............some post processing would help. You might consider cropping image #2 that has the feet cut off. Otherwise, well done............looks like the wedding was a blast!!!! Cheers.........

7. Thanks guys, I do have a tendency to leave bunch of space on top, I working on it :) 

8. Matthias

Matthias

Apr 13, 2007
    Central Texas
    Nicely done - you capture the fun well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.