1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

first wedding ever attended

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by hawley088, Sep 9, 2008.

1. hawley088

hawley088

Sep 9, 2008
    PA
    this wedding was for my friend and it was supposed to be outside, but it was pouring rain all day. So they actual ceremony was crammed inside this barn so i dont have any good pics from then but i do have some worthwhile ones from when they were walking away...i want to order one and frame it for her but i just cant pick what angle i like the best :frown:

2835346881_ac47e3a505.

2835348583_759b9fea28.

View attachment 251406

i like number 2 because i love how she is looking up at him with like that "we did it!!!" expression and you can see her holding her arm around him tightly..idk though i still cant decide!

2. welcome to THE CAFE
    glad to have you here

nice first post
    i like #2 the most as well

was this really the first wedding you ever ATTENDED?

3. RayLarson

RayLarson

Mar 27, 2007
    Pawtucket, RI
    Yes, #2 is the keeper. :biggrin:

4. Another vote for #2 :biggrin:

5. hawley088

hawley088

Sep 9, 2008
    PA
    hey thanks for the comments everyone!

and YES, it was my first wedding ever, im only 19 years old so i guess its not that bad that it was my first huh?

6. here here

7. #2 is fave. I'm sure that they can laugh at this when they grow old together. Comedy = time + tragedy.

8. kwork

kwork

Jun 8, 2006
    NC
    Welcome to the cafe.
    Too bad it rained on their special day.
    I also like #2

9. no....
    not bad at all
    THAT being the case, you did an even more amazing job

10. hawley088

hawley088

Sep 9, 2008
    PA
    clubrsx ftw :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.