Fish Pics (8 pics)

Hi Gale, A close friend of mine at work asked for me to take some pics of her "Hubby's" fish tank which is absolutely fantastic. These pics don't do the fish justice but it is real hard to take pics in a tank, the lighting is poor and no matter how much you talk to them they wont pose. Really a pain to isolate any of them since there are so many in the tank. I shot pics for over 2Hours to get him about 50 worth showing, I'm giving the files to his wife tomorrow and I hope he likes them. - Jeff

That tank must be a wonderful sight!
I know how difficult this sort of photography can be, so I congratulate you on this set. The penultimate shot is my favourite - right on the money!

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan I can tell you the tank is wonderful, 250 gallons I believe with a filtration system capable of filtering a 1200 gallon tank. In my younger days I dabbled with underwater photography when scuba diving, this was easily as difficult if not more due to the smaller area to shoot. Thanks for viewing. - Jeff

Dave, Thank you for your overly kind words, my friend was picking on me a bit while shooting saying "Look how serious he is" while my wife was saying, you know "Boys and there toys". I hope he likes the pics tomorrow. - Jeff

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom