Fish Pics (8 pics)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by vettenut, Apr 29, 2007.

1. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
  2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very beautiful fish and pics
    Good job

3. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Hi Gale, A close friend of mine at work asked for me to take some pics of her "Hubby's" fish tank which is absolutely fantastic. These pics don't do the fish justice but it is real hard to take pics in a tank, the lighting is poor and no matter how much you talk to them they wont pose. Really a pain to isolate any of them since there are so many in the tank. I shot pics for over 2Hours to get him about 50 worth showing, I'm giving the files to his wife tomorrow and I hope he likes them. - Jeff

4. That tank must be a wonderful sight!
    I know how difficult this sort of photography can be, so I congratulate you on this set. The penultimate shot is my favourite - right on the money!

Alan

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  5. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Alan I can tell you the tank is wonderful, 250 gallons I believe with a filtration system capable of filtering a 1200 gallon tank. In my younger days I dabbled with underwater photography when scuba diving, this was easily as difficult if not more due to the smaller area to shoot. Thanks for viewing. - Jeff

6. this is an exceptional series!

7. vettenut

vettenut

Feb 27, 2006
    Tolland CT
    Dave, Thank you for your overly kind words, my friend was picking on me a bit while shooting saying "Look how serious he is" while my wife was saying, you know "Boys and there toys". I hope he likes the pics tomorrow. - Jeff