1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fishing on the Bay

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by jbr13, Sep 2, 2008.

1. While I was out waiting for the fish to start bitting, I got this.

363480464_EoHEL-XL-1.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Enjoy
    J

2. Pretty neat shot Jason. The elements are very pleasing to the eye. I like the pastel colors as well as the charcoaled looking wood in the foreground. The only thing that I could say to maybe make the shot look a hair better is crop some of the top off to just a little above the fishing pole to isolate it more. Other than that, nicely done.

God Bless,
    David

3. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Very peaceful, makes me want to get my fishing gear out.. Tight Lines and Good Light to you! Jason

4. nice... just don't let the fish drag your pole away....

5. Thanks all. I really thought this picture gave a nice peaceful feeling without having to have been there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.