Fishing village

Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by ospf2001, May 12, 2007.

1. bob swanson

bob swanson Guest

:cool:  Very interesting images of a place that we don't see very often. What took you to the area? How was the people's attitudes. Did they seem to be thriving?
    Thanks for posting them.
    www.bsvirginian.smugmug.com

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images
    Those ladies work way to hard

3. Hi Bob,
    I'm glad you enjoy them!
    I think this web site will help me to answer your first question better :) . People overthere are generally very nice and more looking forward to the future than the past... eventhough life is still very tough relying on the unpredictable ocean to make for living.

Thanks Gale!
    Life is tough in SE Asia! and even tougher for most women because of their expected social and tranditional roles....

4. jxs1984

jxs1984

Apr 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    interesting. i feel like eating some sushis tonite.

5. Nice pix. Thanks for taking me to a place I'll probably never visit.

Gillnet's sure work well don't they...

6. bob swanson

bob swanson Guest

:cool:  Trung.
    Thank you. What part were you participating in during the search for US military remains? By the way I left the Army in 1965 after visiting SE Asia. bsvirginian

7. hi Jonathan, I actually had some fresh sadin sashimi on the boat at sea with the fishman...:smile:

Oh yeah gillnet works too well .... when it come to natural resource preservation..
    I'm glad you enjoy it Stephen!

We was in the Investigation/Survey phase of the process.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.