Five Rules For A Man To Have A Happy Life

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home and who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who
doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who
likes to be with you.
5. It's very, very important that these four women don' t know
each other.

Jarrell

I was having a cup of tea while I started reading this and almost sprayed the monitor and keyboard when I read #5. Good one Jarrell!

That was close, I am on my work laptop, and forunately had just put my drink down before I read that. That would have been difficult to explain to the IT department:_
ring ring
IT Dept :-"IT"
Me:- "Hi I seem to have a problem with my laptop, I cannot connect onto the main server and my keyboard doesn't seem to be working"
IT Dept:- " So what was the last thing you were doing before it stopped working.
Me:- " Well you see I was reading a post on Nikoncafe and I then decided to spit the mouthfull of coffee all over the keyboard"
IT :-" Why did you do that?"
Me:- "well erm, well you see I was reading about five rules for men to have a happy life and well erm you need to read it"
etc etc

Oh well it was very funny. :biggrin: :biggrin:

The other day on the Golf Course I heard a Gentleman say that he was going to get a devorce as his wife hasnt spoken to him in months. His cohort pipes up "Hey hold on a minute man, Ya better rethink this....Women like that are hard to find!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True story..
My wife had some sort of problem with the joint of her jaw, you know... the hinge part. Painful to talk. This goes on a few days, doesn't get any better. Pretty quiet around here. Finally, I drive her over to the doctor and she prescribes something for her. Cured in a couple of days.
I go in about a month later for something, get the same doctor... tell her I'm mad with her, she asked why.. told her how nice and quiet it WAS around the house.... gee thanks a lot doc.
Doctor cracks up laughing. I still don't see the humor. :)
Jarrell

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom