1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Five Rules For A Man To Have A Happy Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, May 14, 2007.

1. 1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home and who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.
    2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
    3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who
    doesn't lie to you.
    4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who
    likes to be with you.
    5. It's very, very important that these four women don' t know
    each other.

Jarrell

2. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    I was having a cup of tea while I started reading this and almost sprayed the monitor and keyboard when I read #5. Good one Jarrell!

3. LOL. good one Jarrell. Keep them coming.

4. That was close, I am on my work laptop, and forunately had just put my drink down before I read that. That would have been difficult to explain to the IT department:_
    ring ring
    IT Dept :-"IT"
    Me:- "Hi I seem to have a problem with my laptop, I cannot connect onto the main server and my keyboard doesn't seem to be working"
    IT Dept:- " So what was the last thing you were doing before it stopped working.
    Me:- " Well you see I was reading a post on Nikoncafe and I then decided to spit the mouthfull of coffee all over the keyboard"
    IT :-" Why did you do that?"
    Me:- "well erm, well you see I was reading about five rules for men to have a happy life and well erm you need to read it"
    etc etc

Oh well it was very funny. :biggrin: :biggrin:

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    roflmao

The must all like Dogs:) ))))

6. Julien

Julien

Jul 28, 2006
    Paris, France
    Ha ha , that's brilliant Jarrell !!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Jarrell,

That was excellent. Thanks for the laugh, needed it today.

8. The other day on the Golf Course I heard a Gentleman say that he was going to get a devorce as his wife hasnt spoken to him in months. His cohort pipes up "Hey hold on a minute man, Ya better rethink this....Women like that are hard to find!"

9. True story..
    My wife had some sort of problem with the joint of her jaw, you know... the hinge part. Painful to talk. This goes on a few days, doesn't get any better. Pretty quiet around here. Finally, I drive her over to the doctor and she prescribes something for her. Cured in a couple of days.
    I go in about a month later for something, get the same doctor... tell her I'm mad with her, she asked why.. told her how nice and quiet it WAS around the house.... gee thanks a lot doc.
    Doctor cracks up laughing. I still don't see the humor. :) 
    Jarrell

10. Heads popping up over cubicles all over the floor at work wondering what I'm laughing at! Very very funny.

11. LOL, Jarell!
    Oddly enough, women tell the same joke the other way round ....

Cheers

12. ROTFL!!! Great, Jarrell!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.