Five Turtles the Hard Way

Slow day for birding. Turtles at high noon.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Looks like 5 to me John, but then, I'm a programmer too. :biggrin:

Colorful shots. :smile:

H

husawis

Great images.

In my neck of the woods the Eastern Painted are still in my office waiting to get into the pond. The Western Painted are in the pond still in the mud. Hard to believe the Easterns are out already in CT no matter how many there are. I am going to Mashantucket next week maybe I will find the half you lost somewhere. :smile:

Sandi - nothing more beautiful than an Eastern is spawning regalia against a dark sky-blue water

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great images.

In my neck of the woods the Eastern Painted are still in my office waiting to get into the pond. The Western Painted are in the pond still in the mud. Hard to believe the Easterns are out already in CT no matter how many there are. I am going to Mashantucket next week maybe I will find the half you lost somewhere. :smile:

Sandi - nothing more beautiful than an Eastern is spawning regalia against a dark sky-blue water
This was a fun thread. The turtles were striking in that near 90 degree day. This is a fun group! I have also learned a lot more about painted turtles. Thanks to you all!

Nice shot. I hurt my side laughing at the title. :biggrin:
I hope Dave recovers!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom