Flame Azaleas (wild)

The wild azaleas have been particularly pretty in our woods this spring. For those who are interested, here's a couple more shots:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If anyone has suggestions for post-processing improvements, I would be most appreciative.

I really like the first one and the second aint bad. I am no egbert on PP but what program do you use and I may be able to give you a little help.

dmwphoto said:
I really like the first one and the second aint bad. I am no egbert on PP but what program do you use and I may be able to give you a little help.
I have Rawshooter Essentials (latest version) and Photoshop CS (8.0). Had a trial version of NC but found it added little to the other two.

I felt the same about NC but now I feel it renders the D2X raw files the best of any of them. I use it first then if I need anything it does not offer, I use Photoshop CS 8.0. In any case I would do image>duplicate>adjustments>levels>image>adjusments>hue/saturation>filters>unsharp mask> approx 115/.5/0 on the first image and see what you got.

Pa,

I am so jealous you get to wander around in the woods...

I have never seen wild azaleas, and never an azalea that color. Very pretty.

Boost in color will help alot..Perhaps a bit of cropping to isolate your subject.

Now go have fun in the woods :>)))

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom