Flash Bracket Questions

I need a recommendation for a Flash Bracket. I currently use an SB-600, thinking of upgrading to SB-800.

I see on B & H several Dot Line RPS Digital Flash Bracket Kits and Wimberely Combo 7 The Whole Enchilada Flash Bracket System; plus a bunch of other ones. Certainly a whole range of prices too.

I have a Better Beamer on order and wonder if I should add yet some more weight with a flash bracket to raise up the flash.

Sorry if I don' know any background of what you're trying to do. Are you going to set up the flash bracket for birding? I assume that you are since you're getting the Better Beamer and have some long lenses.

The Wimberley flash bracket configuration would depend if you already have a Sidekick, full Wimberley Head version 2 or version 1, or have lenses with tripod collar that you can fit an arca swiss plate.

If you don't mind spending some $$ the RRS Perfect Portrait bracket is super.
There is actually another new flash bracket which is not on RRS' website but it's in their 2007 PDF catalog. The Wedding Pro flash bracket cost USD 150 but I don't think that one is suitable for birding.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom