Flash excel table: are you interested?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by italy74, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Hi all there,
    I've just finished a small excel table with two flashes (but of course everyone can modify it as he wants) SB600 and METZ 58 AF1.
    You can find here the GN related BOTH to iso and focal lenght, plus the max distance covered by a certain GN.
    I also included all the commonest apertures and times in 1/3 and 1/2 steps, from -5 to +5 EV compared to a base couple value.

If you are interested in or just to give a look, chime in! I don't know if I can post it, it's about a 30k .xls file.

ps: for the ones still shooting film, I also included the 160 iso, typical of Kodak Portra and Fuji PRO S rolls.

2. Have you got a lot of time on your hands, or was this a photography school project? Either way, it sounds intimidating. The nice part about shooting digital is that I can set up, screw up, check the result in my lcd display, and fix my errors. No deep thinking required ;-).

Are you getting ready to shoot that wedding?

3. cupowater

cupowater Guest

i would really be interested.. i shoot in the water with the flash so there is no changing settings after its in the housing