1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Flash Webdesign

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by Jaytron, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Jaytron

Jaytron

Mar 22, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Hi guys, I know there's some guys out here with flash websites and I have a few questions.

Is there any software that makes flash website design easier than having to make every individual button and what not yourself? If you used anything other than Flash, what did you use?

2. Fallys

Fallys

Apr 27, 2008
    Ottawa, Canada
    I'd be interested in finding an answer to this as well. Preferably software that is free! :) 

Thanks,

3. You might look at swish max - it's supposedly easier than using the Flash authoring tool and less expensive. The other thing to do is find an older copy of Flash - aside from lacking Actionscript 3, a lot of the basic web functionality is still available in older versions, like Flash 5.

Sean

4. yamo

yamo

Jun 28, 2007
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Jay,

Greetings. Have you taken a look at Flex/Flex Builder? Works great for the client-side portion of a Flash web application... uh, but then there is still the server-side part.

Cheers,

-Yamo-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.