Flashed Egret

B

bfjr

Went out the other day and finally took the chance to try my SB800. Still got more learning and reading to do. Many of the shots failed, red eye etc. etc. Also need to order Better Beamer!! Got this one that I thought was interesting and worthy to share.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

B

bfjr

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Greg said:
That is an interesting effect. Neat shot also.

BTW, the recent issue of outdoor photographer has several "light gathering" devices in it. Just fyi.
thanks Greg
and thanks for the heads up I'll go check it out

B

bfjr

Gale said:
tHAT IS A BEAUTIFUL IMAGE.

You should be very proud of it. :>)))
thank you Gale
to be honest I wasn't at 1st but it's growing on me :)

really like the lighting effect in how it mirrors back on the bird. very captivating, nice shot Ben. I just picked up a BB but have yet to try it, try to use natural light the best i can but there is always a place for it! ;-)

B

bfjr

Keith said:
really like the lighting effect in how it mirrors back on the bird. very captivating, nice shot Ben. I just picked up a BB but have yet to try it, try to use natural light the best i can but there is always a place for it! ;-)
Still learning about where and how to use SB800, like you prefer natural light :)
I seen some magnificent shots with this flash and I want to learn how !!!

B

bfjr

greyflash said:
Certainly interesting how the light bounced off the ripples to light the Egret. Well done.
Thank you Gordon.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom