Flight Simulator

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, May 17, 2007.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Whoooo hooo the Missy flys

Beautiful shots. Great series.
    How did she land?? ok
    The eaglets are a beautiful bird to.

2. She landed in the nest (Big Target) but she flys all around the tree. I'll be out probably every day this and next week to get many more of these.

3. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    These are all very good Gary! You are one lucky **** to have this opportunity.

4. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    I would be too,don't want to miss anything.Nice captures Gary.:smile:

5. I know I'm blessed to have the opportunity and plan to make the most of it as it ends as fast as it begins.

Getting very difficult as the trees get in the way of clear shots.

Thanks Friend

6. Thanks Tim

I only shoot 2 hours a day for my blind it is best light.

7. Oh gary! These are soooo beautiful! And Missy is a beautiful youngster! Great series as always!

8. Excellent as always.

9. I'll be there for the next 2 weeks as I think she is going to fly by that time and I show get some pretty good stuff. She really likes to show off.

Thanks Alex

Glad you like them

10. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    This has been a great read and view. Thanks for posting and I'm in the audience with the rest watching nature with your eye and perspective. Thank you again.

11. Thanks Scott

I only wish I could share all of my experiances while working with these birds. You only see a very few seconds of the experiance through my cameras eyes.

12. revdhd

revdhd

May 2, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Hey, Gary,
    These shots continue to be simply stunning. I find myself cheering for Missy, thrilled with the experience you are sharing, and envious as the dickens of both your skill and your opportunity.

It's wonderful how you piece these shots together to give us a sense of the progress of time.

These are such a treat. Thanks!
    And God bless.
    Doug

13. Thank you Doug

I am, truly blessed to have these beautiful birds to photograph and share with others. Many people have never seen a wild Bald Eagle and I have been living with them for over 5 months now.