Flight Simulator

It seem even Eaglets must go to flight school.

Missy (The Eaglet) Lining up for the runway

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wings Up position

View attachment 96086

the stroke

View attachment 96087

Wings High

View attachment 96088

Power down stroke

View attachment 96089

Leaveing for a touch and go

View attachment 96090

The End

Whoooo hooo the Missy flys

Beautiful shots. Great series.
How did she land?? ok
The eaglets are a beautiful bird to.

Whoooo hooo the Missy flys

Beautiful shots. Great series.
How did she land?? ok
The eaglets are a beautiful bird to.

She landed in the nest (Big Target) but she flys all around the tree. I'll be out probably every day this and next week to get many more of these.

SRA

This has been a great read and view. Thanks for posting and I'm in the audience with the rest watching nature with your eye and perspective. Thank you again.

This has been a great read and view. Thanks for posting and I'm in the audience with the rest watching nature with your eye and perspective. Thank you again.
Thanks Scott

I only wish I could share all of my experiances while working with these birds. You only see a very few seconds of the experiance through my cameras eyes.

Hey, Gary,
These shots continue to be simply stunning. I find myself cheering for Missy, thrilled with the experience you are sharing, and envious as the dickens of both your skill and your opportunity.

It's wonderful how you piece these shots together to give us a sense of the progress of time.

These are such a treat. Thanks!
And God bless.
Doug

Hey, Gary,
These shots continue to be simply stunning. I find myself cheering for Missy, thrilled with the experience you are sharing, and envious as the dickens of both your skill and your opportunity.

It's wonderful how you piece these shots together to give us a sense of the progress of time.

These are such a treat. Thanks!
And God bless.
Doug
Thank you Doug

I am, truly blessed to have these beautiful birds to photograph and share with others. Many people have never seen a wild Bald Eagle and I have been living with them for over 5 months now.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom