Flight

Well, not the flashy jets some of you kiddies like..

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 241089

View attachment 241090

View attachment 241091

View attachment 241092

View attachment 241093

They're all nice, but I love the T-28. I have a soft spot in my heart for them, because that's the plane in which I learned how to fly.

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
I like prop planes as you know! :wink:

Once again your BW conversions are spot on and unique for each shot, and I like the full prop blur too, one of my fav techniques when they are on the ground.

good shooting buddy

Wade

Well, it's always nice to see high-performance jets in flight, but your prop jobs are just as interesting to view. You do very well with your field access. Love the B/W conversions.

Great shots Eric. The clarity of #2 is great. Do you mind sharing your setup?
Thanks.. Nothing special for the setup of these... Shoot with a D2x and either a 70-200+TC17 or 200-400. Shoot in shutter priority for prop planes to keep prop blur in the shots...
cool shots love that last one, too
Thanks..
I love the prop motion. Very well done.
Thanks..
Well, it's always nice to see high-performance jets in flight, but your prop jobs are just as interesting to view. You do very well with your field access. Love the B/W conversions.
Thanks Frank, but I have no special access to the field... Shooting from same area everyone is allowed...
great series! i think my favorite is the last picture! great shot! thanks for sharing :smile:
Thanks Scott...
They're all nice, but I love the T-28. I have a soft spot in my heart for them, because that's the plane in which I learned how to fly.
Thanks David...
I like prop planes as you know! :wink:
Once again your BW conversions are spot on and unique for each shot, and I like the full prop blur too, one of my fav techniques when they are on the ground.good shooting buddyWade
The professor thanks... Thought you might like the B&W shots...
very nice! the Bonanza and B-25 is nice and not what you would expect to see flying in formation!
Thanks Paul.. Yep a unusual formation...

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom