Flip ya' for it?

Discussion in 'Birds' started by woundedmallard, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Cool!!!

Three flips in a day! That's a record, Thomas.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very very good:>)))))

3. Thank you, Thank you......:cool:..thank you very much! Yeah, I was feeling like I was on a roll! Ran out to the Refuge real quick to let my son see the shuttle fly in "piggy-backed" to a 747. Didn't get where I needed to be in time so all I got was a hazy silhouette. So stopped at Parrish Park, which is a little strip beach near the entrance to Merritt Island NWR and kept firing away at these guys feeding.
    They kept coming up with crabs or fish and I just tried to keep it focused and time it right. Lucky me! :biggrin:

4. WOW Thomas! Outstanding shots! Keep em comin!

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Pretty cool Thomas! Even caught the first one with the membrane over his eye.

6. Thanks Dianne. Thanks Andy. I owe it to my son, he sat very patiently in the back seat and let daddy indulge himslef! :biggrin:

7. Hey Thomas, To catch it once would be Super, To get it Twice is Amzing but Three!!! ZOOWEEEE!!!!!

8. I know dude, blew my mind. Gonna try and get some more tomorrow!! LOL:biggrin:

9. DNAsiRNA

DNAsiRNA

Nov 27, 2006
    Dallas, USA
    They are amazing. Nice catches.

10. Thanks DNA.., I appreciate you looking.

11. Wow...I love those shots! I never get captures like those - which is why I've never been a serious birder. No talent + no luck = no way!

12. snownow

snownow

Jul 13, 2006
    so cal
    Wow, very nice. You can hear the critter in the third going nooo....

13. Thanks Mark and Robert.

Don't sell yourself short Mark, the more you look , the more you see, the more you see, the more you shoot!

:eek:Whaaaaa......huh...? LOL It sounded good when I first said it...I think!