Flower Girl and Ring Bearer

Discussion in 'People' started by Jim Strathearn, Oct 7, 2005.

1. My niece and nephew were the flower girl and ring bearer at one of my other nephew's wedding. (My wife is one of eight kids, most have children and the ages of the nieces and nephews range from 2 to 35...) I kind of blew some of the highlights, but otherwise liked these pics. As you can see, my nephew can be a ham!

Comments/critiques welcomed!

Being a ham!
    38585041-L.

Dancing
    38650683-L.

Relaxing after a very long day (could have been a bit brighter...)
    38665133-L.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Thanks Paul.

I had the diffuser on and off all night so it's possible that it wasn't on for these first two shots, although I think it may have been on. I was also fiddling with flash EV and it may have been set to +1. And yes, I shot RAW. These are already toned down using Nikon Capture. Think I can go more, eh?

Thanks for looking!

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Thanks again Paul. I had the diffuser on and off all night and probably had it off now that you've pointed out those shadows. I may have been doing a large wide shot just prior to this and just didn't get the thing put back on...

The flash was in TTL.

I'll try pulling the exposure back a little more when I get home.

Thanks!

6. Hi Jim, looks like a nice event was held here. Cute kids getting a chance to play grownup but still retaining their youth. Thanks for sharing your event with us. If you don't mind a little critique, all of these images could have been improved by getting down to the kids level. This gives more presence to the subjects.

7. Never even thought of that. Thanks Gordon!

8. OK - How are these exposure adjustments?

Thanks for all the input. Are these exposure adjustments any better?

39033926-L.

39033932-L.

39033915-L.