1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Flower Light

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by JohnD3, Oct 5, 2008.

1. One more 105mm f2.8 macro image to share with the Nikon Café forum members…

2914687571_782e1b6408_b.

Looks like I lost the link when I edited the picture......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2008
  2. Sapiro

Sapiro Guest

JohnD3...This a spectacular shot. The light is amazing. I especially love the greens in this photo. Nice job, I'm inspired!!!

3. Hi Sapiro

Thank you for your very kind comment, the picture is OK I am a little disappointed however that I have a slight highlight on the main flower petal, just go to keep practicing I guess.

John

4. I think it's gorgeous... highlight and all!

5. Just thought I might lighten the picture ever so slightly, does this work as apposed to the first version

2914687571_88ac96d292_b.

6. Very creative lighting. Nice image.

7. Maji

You have some beautiful images on yoru flickr stream - excellent work

8. bobmielke

bobmielke

Jan 7, 2008
    Portland, OR
    I can't see the first version but love the final shot.

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Stunning...just stunning!

10. Thank you all for your kind comments, must have lost the first image when this version was uploaded....

John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.