Flower pics with 55 f3.5

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Dave Rosser, May 26, 2005.

1. I had nothing to do the other day so I dug out my ancient 55mm f3.5 micro Nikkor attached it to my D1H and took these pics of a bunch of flowers my wife had been given.

Other than the rose I am not sure what they are :oops:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I really like the yellow rose....

Like the magenta and white one too. think that is (can't spell) chrisanthamum lol....

Would like to see whole flower though. I am not much into , flower parts :>)))

3. Thanks Gale, I take your point on flower parts, the best pics I see here are whole flowers isolated against a plain background. My excuse is that I could focus down to half lifesize so did :roll:

4. WOW!! I can't believe I missed this post!! Nice going Dave!! I think you spent your day wisely my friend!! :D :D :D :D

5. These are gorgeous, Dave, particularly the last one!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. This antique lens still holds up to the present, as one can see from your pics.