1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

FlowerChild Bride

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by gchappel, Jul 2, 2018.

1. HIbiscus10flowerchildbw.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Still playing.
    This is the same flower I shot for the hikey hibiscus image. Just one day later. I had left it on the stand, and when I came back it had wilted and closed.
    As I played with it a little- it looked like a frilly wedding dress as she walked down the isle.
    This may be a little too far out- but I have a 20x20" print hanging- and I can not keep from staring at it.
    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Gary

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Appropriate title!

3. I think that is a very intriguing photo. Neat concept, excellent execution.

4. Luis R. Lebron

Luis R. Lebron

Mar 23, 2017
    It's a very interesting and creative image.

5. Before reading anything my first thought was child bride. Neat image for sure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Fantastic image, Gary!
    Excellent concept and realisation!

7. Wonderful concept. Wonderful execution.

8. Thanks all. It was a fun evening project. The print actually is a little creepy in some light.
    This table top stuff is fun.
    gary

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Great idea Gary! I like it a lot. May be you can make another image by combining the child bride with a different environment to make a fairy tale image.

10. I have been thinking along the same lines. Trying to come up with a groom vegetable.
    Or a shot of our church full of flowers in the pews.
    I will do something with this
    Gary

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.