1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Flowers & Bees As Summer Ends

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Pastorbbc, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Still getting use to the 300 AFS and 1.4x converter. Thanks for C&C and for looking

2833510758_637600ee6c_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2833510754_575271b2f3_b.jpg

2833510768_1541d8a222_b.jpg

2833510778_0d38c41c1e_b.jpg

2. All are really nice but #1 just want's to jump out at me.. Can't wait until I get that lens...

3. Thanks Tom -- it is one of my favorites also. You will enjoy the lens.

4. David. I really love the dreamy swirly look in #1... The final with the painted lady looks fantastic too, gorgeous bokeh there. The second to last one, I think could benefit from a more interesting composition, but the blooms are really gorgeous nonetheless...

5. Thanks Rich -- I appreciate your comments (and agree on the next to the last). I've enjoyed getting out to shoot today -- it has been awhile.

6. very nice series, david
    i like what you've shared with us here

well done

7. Thanks Greg --This is a great place. I've learned so much just lurking around the various Cafe forums.

8. Great pics - especially the 1st one.

9. Thanks Dwayne and Neal -- I appreciate your comments.

10. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    I love the colours and background in no1 David, nicely done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.