Flowers cheer me up!!

The past couple of months have been tough....besides coronavirus my father passed away. We were having a rough time caring for him in his final weeks and it was emotionally draining. But flowers sent to me and growing at my house have done so much to cheer me up!! The little viola's that came up randomly in the area I grow potatoes are so cheery and cute. Not great photos, but it felt so good to get my camera out and just shoot for fun. It was very therapeutic!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Beautiful, Terri! And a great way to remember....and yet try to return to "normalcy".....whatever that IS these days!

There is always a person in a picture, whether we can seem them or not. The person behind the camera is always there. I suspect these, for you, are very powerful images. Save them, remember them. This is one of the reasons we do art. We have to, we often have no choice. It is something we must do.
Nice pictures for the rest of us, made more powerful by your story
Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is always a person in a picture, whether we can seem them or not. The person behind the camera is always there. I suspect these, for you, are very powerful images. Save them, remember them. This is one of the reasons we do art. We have to, we often have no choice. It is something we must do.
Nice pictures for the rest of us, made more powerful by your story
Gary
You are right. I think everyone has the need to create in one form or another. Sometimes creating something brings so much peace to our souls.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
These are lovely, Terri -- and such wonderful reminders of how wonderful springtime is, with brightness and color, and how it is a symbol of the renewal of life....even as sad changes also occur.
I was just telling Greg today how much I love spring, even though it is often cold and windy here. But the colors are so beautiful.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom