Flowers for the Cafe

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by PhotoDawg, May 5, 2005.

1. Excellent, Bryan, Excellent!

2. Exquisite, Bryan, and oh so pretty!

Virginia
    aka beuacamera

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Excellent shots Bryan!! How are things going?

4. Gorgeous!

Brian,

Wow! Are the first two flowers peonies? They are so colorful. Maryland is slowly turning green. Our azaelas are beginning to erupt and the daffodils just faded last week. I am waiting for the irises to open, hopefully I can begin my "Study in Iris" soon.

Crystall

5. I don't know what the first one is. I will try to find out or take a few pictures and get some help trying to identify it. The second is a gardenia, and the last one is a day lilly.

6. Bryan,

Beautiful! I really like the 2nd one. Your shots reminded me of the only time I have been to Alabama. This was about 15 years ago, but it was in June and all the flowers were out. I really enjoyed that trip.

7. Very nice!! Good exposure control. Lovely flowers.

8. Beautiful captures, Bryan. Nice to see that chics aren't the only flower photogs! *LOL* Very nice.