Flowers from this morning

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gilles, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Begonia non-stop

[​IMG]

Cosmos

[​IMG]

WB-5600K

[​IMG]

WB-4500K

[​IMG]

Crayola

[​IMG]

The first picture of the begonia was taken when the sun was going up but not reaching the flower.

The last picture is the crayola was taken full sun which give the appearance of a lot more sharpness.

2. Very nice shots, Gilles! I especially like the 2nd one ~ very creative composition!! :)

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Lovely shots Gilles. :wink:

4. I once thy to explain to somebody that the quality of light has as much to do with sharpness than using the best lens and camera. I just put an example ot that above with the begonia with very diffuse light and the crayola with full sun.

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Gilles, out of all those lovely shots, I love the crayolas the best! You sure do get creative....I love it! Thanks for sharing.

6. Beautiful shots! I really like the color of the 3rd one...it's probably my favorite shade of pink/purple. I like the Crayola one, too!

7. In pictures #3 and #4 there a big difference in the color due to different WB values, but if you notice there is also a difference in lighting there's only 1 minute difference between the two shots. The sun is coming from the left and the flower look like i use flash, that second light coming from the right is produce by the sun hitting a window on the second story of the house and acting like a mirror, that effect is more evident in the #4 picture.