Flowers...Golden Gate Park

Was up in San Francisco for a few days and had for in the morning fog in the afternoon and a bit of sun middle of the day...

Sunrise and sunset shots were non-existant around town with the fog....

Temps ranged in the low 60's for the time I was up there...

Here is one shot from the sunny afternoon I had for a few hours from Golden Gate Park..

D300
12-24mm?
original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I absolutely love this park. It is one of my favorite city parks in the country. Your image is beautiful Eric. I like the vivid yellow in the flowers contrasting off the white building (the Conservatory of Flowers I believe) in the background. Thanks for sharing. I hope to be in this area again at the end of the month.

God Bless,
David

D

Debbi

Very nice. Love the colors in this image. I can relate to no sunrise or sunset pics due to fog in SF. I had a week of those last year.

I absolutely love this park. It is one of my favorite city parks in the country. Your image is beautiful Eric. I like the vivid yellow in the flowers contrasting off the white building (the Conservatory of Flowers I believe) in the background. Thanks for sharing. I hope to be in this area again at the end of the month.
Thanks David...
Very nice colors.
THanks..
Very nice. Love the colors in this image. I can relate to no sunrise or sunset pics due to fog in SF. I had a week of those last year.
Thanks Debbi...

Very nice comp Eric.

Not easy to find bright color in the dismal fog, but you did. Nice shot.

Rags

Latest threads

Top Bottom