Flowers & Greenery

This is my 1st photo post... all comments and feedback welcome. Thanks for looking :smile:
5752199937_f4971e1181.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
[/url] DSC_0127_edited-1.jpg by Tjadam22, on Flickr[/IMG]
5752750344_9d9f9c65ac.jpg

DSC_0122_edited-1.jpg by Tjadam22, on Flickr
5752190991_cbf91c2c1d.jpg
[/url] DSC_0039-1_edited-1.jpg by Tjadam22, on Flickr[/IMG]

Welcome to the Cafe. I'm no expert but I'll provide my opinion.

First, make sure you preview your submission before posting to make sure everything looks good and is in some logical order. On my screen the photos are kind of all over the place. Allow some space between each photo and it's a good idea to number them as it make it easier for people to reference a particular photo when commenting.

As for the photos; #1 is a nice silhouette, but I would have maybe blurred out the branch in the background completely.

#2 - the bokeh is nice for the background; however I would have stepped down your f-stop in order to get the entire foreground branch in focus, or focused on the ends closet to the camera. The ends are out of focus.

#3 - This is a pretty picture. I like the colors and the soft backgrounds. It looks underexposed though. I would try to brighten up the foreground a bit.

Keep shooting!

Thanks for the feedback Pete. I will work on my posting skills :) I am very much a beginner at all of this, and look forward to learning more.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom