Flowers in the park

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by MontyDog, Apr 23, 2005.

1. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

2. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Gorgeous shots, Paul.

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Lovely shots. The second is my favorite. Very pretty flowers!

4. Awesome colors, is that top picture crooked or is that an illusion caused by that roof line.

Martin

5. Very pretty park and you have captured it well.

6. Beautiful.... nice to shoot some colours after a long winter

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005

8. WOW!! (that's all I am going to say).......OK OK OK...........Both shots are AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! Your first shot is the best out of the two, IMHO!! :D :D :D :D

9. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Great colors. looks like a lot of potential there at the park.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful park Paul.

Colors are just gorgeous. Beautiful shots.

The second one is a very unusual flower. Never saw one of those. What ever it is, it is pretty.

So glad you enjoyed a nice day today at the park. Quite a variety of images you have shared.

Thank You

11. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005

12. Really beautiful not much to say that everyone else didn't say already. Thnxs for sharing.

13. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Paul,

Sorry that I'm late with my comments, but they aren't any different from the previous folks. Nice pics, with great color.;-)

I for one am glad that you missed the horizon slightly on the second one. I don't take that many scenics, and when I do, I usually make the same mistake. Gives me another item to add to my mental checklist. :lol:

Regards,

Frank

14. I love the first picture - the second's OK too!

I agree with the earlier comments about the roofline.

Whenever I take a photo where straightness is an issue I always seem to lean two or three degrees from the level.

I must do this on 90% of my shots - it must be something to do with how I grip the camera and, yes, I do have the gridlines showing.

Luckily it's easily and quickly corrected in PhotoShop - it's just another step in the workflow. It would be nice to eliminate it at the shooting stage, but I don't think I'll manage it any time soon.