Flowers in the park

WOW!! (that's all I am going to say).......OK OK OK...........Both shots are AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! Your first shot is the best out of the two, IMHO!! :D :D :D :D

Beautiful park Paul.

Colors are just gorgeous. Beautiful shots.

The second one is a very unusual flower. Never saw one of those. What ever it is, it is pretty.

So glad you enjoyed a nice day today at the park. Quite a variety of images you have shared.

Thank You

Paul,

Sorry that I'm late with my comments, but they aren't any different from the previous folks. Nice pics, with great color.;-)

I for one am glad that you missed the horizon slightly on the second one. I don't take that many scenics, and when I do, I usually make the same mistake. Gives me another item to add to my mental checklist. :lol:

Regards,

Frank

I love the first picture - the second's OK too!

I agree with the earlier comments about the roofline.

Whenever I take a photo where straightness is an issue I always seem to lean two or three degrees from the level.

I must do this on 90% of my shots - it must be something to do with how I grip the camera and, yes, I do have the gridlines showing.

Luckily it's easily and quickly corrected in PhotoShop - it's just another step in the workflow. It would be nice to eliminate it at the shooting stage, but I don't think I'll manage it any time soon.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom