Flowers...

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by e2blade, Jul 27, 2008.

1. e2blade

e2blade

Jul 24, 2008
    Peoria, AZ
    Like i said last time, criticize me, just makes me better :D 

DSC_4629.
    DSC_4656.
    DSC_47072_3_-1.
    DSC_4651.
    DSC_4639.
    DSC_4609-1.
    DSC_4628.
    bamboo.
    DSC_4573.
    DSC_4256.
    DSC_4259.
    DSC_2784.
    DSC_2715.
    flower.
    TREE-1.
    1And2More_tonemapped-1.

lens used, 18-200 18-135, 70-200, taken with d80 or d200

2. I'm taken by the abstract feel of number 5. I also like the bamboo(?) tunnel. Very nice work.

3. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    First, it would help if you had your name in your signature so that we may address you.:smile:

Pic #1 I like the symmetry of this however, I feel the upper 1/3 gets a bit crowded and detracts from the image.

Pic #2 Great

Pic #3 I see what you were going for, but IMHO, it is over processed. I feel this image could have stood on it's own without the surreal effect. It's a beautiful location.

Pic #4 Great

Pic #5 I love the color.

Pic #6 Very nice.

Pic #7 Great even lighting, but I would probably not center the flowers in the frame.

Pic #8 I like this a lot. The only thing that bothers me is that the highlights at the end of the path are completely blown out.

Pic #10 ? I don't really get it? The background is overwhelming if the subject is the plant. Crop in tighter and eliminate the house. If the subject is the house.... it's out of focus.:smile:

Pic #11 and 12 Needs to have subject isolated... background is distracting.

Pic #13 I like the colors, but the yellow is blown out.

Pic #14 Doesn't work for me.

Pic #15 & 16 I love both of these. I'd say these two are your best!

Pic #17 The diagonal red of the building pulls the attention off the tree too much.

I hope I haven't offended. You asked for opinions... those are mine.:smile:

4. e2blade

e2blade

Jul 24, 2008
    Peoria, AZ
    :D  thanks yeah your about 7, i love it but i wish i wouldnt have center'd it so much but thanks for the input and u havent offended me haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.