FluffaClaus

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Frits, Dec 10, 2005.

1. HoHoHo! Fluff doing his SantaClaus impression. If he'd just put on a red bonnet, he would be a dead ringer for the Jolly Old Man, don't you think??

2. Frits, he has an even better beard and mustache than jolly old St Nick! What a pretty cat!!

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Frits,

Pumpkin says to tell you that she really likes Fluff, and would like a date the next time he's in town. :biggrin:

Cute kitty, nice shot. :smile:

4. Errrrrr.......I don't really know how to break this to Pumpkin, but Fluff has been..errr....fixed...:eek: :eek: Of course they could just hang out together and play in the snow a bit :biggrin: :biggrin:
    Seriously, Fluff spends a lot of time roaming around outside, so having him neutered was the responsible thing to do.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Frits,

Well, Pumpkin is too, but that wouldn't keep them from having an excellent intellectual relationship. :smile:

6. Great beard and mustache on that fine looking feline. Fun shot.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gee Frits,
    Put a PS hat on the Santa Kitty :>))

Again beautiful Feline. You expose that black and white very nicely :>))

(Intellectual relationship..
    Need to make a new wanted sign)

8. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Frits

Fluff looks a great cat - and I think this is a noce shot as well.

He look squite a big cat Frits, am I right?

Anyway, am sure he will have a great christmas.

Best wishes

Ray

9. Thanks Gale! I've been thinking of that too (add a PS Santa hat with this pic. ). I might and integrate it in this year's family Christmas card.

Exposure, particularly at natural light (like this shot) is always a handful with Fluff. I usually take an incident light reading instead of using my usual "A" priority. That way I'm often dead-on.

10. Thanks Ray. Oh, he's a very big strong guy all right! All muscle and not an ounce of fat though. Look here:

Here he is, his usual self:

Then, this is what he looks like after his summer haircut (Sony DSC-T7 pic.):

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow he got a hair cut for summer.. Wonder how he likes that ....eeeeekkkk
    He is a big boy for sure.

walking on the fence. Boy what balance they have.
    really amazing animals.

Thanks for more pics.

Show them anytime :>))

12. Frits
    Great shot and yes you are spot on about Fluff impersonating St. Nick, can I send him my list with the Nikon 500 on it?