Fluffy Corgi!

Hi :),

After years of looking at all of your dog photos with envy, I recently realized that I now have dog photos to share as well!

Our girl, Horo, is an 11 month old fluffy (recessive gene) Pembroke Welsh Corgi with a beautiful personality. When I come home after a long day, she never fails to make me smile with her sloppy grin and enthusiasm.

Interestingly, I always wanted a Golden Retriever and my wife always wanted a small toy breed (like a Cavalier King Charles) so Horo was our "compromise". I certainly don't feel like I compromised anything anymore.

10 weeks:

Showdown at puppy kindergarten! (13 weeks):

My wife working on teaching her the "touch" command at 14 weeks:

Tuckered out in the crate (14 weeks):

4.5 months:

8 months:

Hope you enjoy!,
Richard

I'll admit, there's just something about the corgi that makes me smile. And yours is no exception. While at the vet today I saw an extremely obese corgi that made me smile at first. Then, I felt sad as I saw it couldn't even make it across the waiting area and had to be carried. Horo looks like a real winner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the kind words!

Corgis make me smile too! I think it's the face :)

As for extremely obese corgis - I can't even think about them without being upset. Corgis will eat anything and continue to eat so it's up to their owners to make sure they eat a reasonable amount and get exercise. Fat corgis are effectively victims of abuse :(

R

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom