Flutterby & Bee

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your walk. All three are nice images but by favorite is #3. That bee is really getting with the pollen gathering.

Hi Paul,

I love the series, but number three is my favorite. I can hear that bee buzzing right now. Love that lens, it's my favorite! :wink:

I agree with the others - nice shots.
As for the common names, they are not subject to any nomenclatorial rules, so names might change. I cannot even remember exactly what these butterflies called in German.
Cheers

I

Irene

Hi Paul, I love your shots, especially the second one. Great work.
Seen some great pics done with that lens. I'm thinking of buying one of those as a very special Christmas present for myself. Wish it was Christmas....

Best regards,
Irene

Nice shots, 2nd is my favorite. I need to do more macro shooting, haven't really as of late. I just don't have as much patience for it when it's in the high 90's outside.

G

Gordon Large

Hi Paul -

Sorry I didn't see these earlier. Very good shots! Must be nice to go out for a casual stroll and come back with stuff like this. :) My favorite is the bee because of the color.

Gordon

Hi Paul:

These are definitely some nice shots. The 2nd one is really good, but the bee is terrific. Love the colors, clarity and composition. Do you use a tripod? I'm curious about the lens.....does it do macro throughout the zoom range? I'm truly an amateur so if I ask ridiculous questions, please forgive me :)

Awwww now I can reply

Had a horrible prob with monitor stuff. Color and stuff I saw you would not want me to comment on ...lolol
Very very nice. There finally :>))

Is that a flutterby or a moth.

Just love big fuzzy bees :>)))

Latest threads

Top Bottom